Senior Research Scientist
Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča, University of Belgrade
Mike Alasa St. 12-14, Belgrade, 11000 Serbia
B.S. Degree in Physics, University of Kentucky
M.S. Degree in Physics, University Kentucky
Thesis title: Electronic band structure of a graphite intercalation compound with a fractional stage index.
PhD in Physics, University of Belgrade
Dissertation title: Characterization of Spatio-temporal chaos in extended systems
- 1980-1981 Teaching assistant; Physics 201 course, Department of Physics, University of Kentucky.
- 1981-1982 Teaching assistant; Physics 202 course, Department of Physics, University of Kentucky.
1983-1984 Teaching assistant; course in Mechanics and Thermodynamics, Physics Department, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland.
- Provided comprehensive teaching support for the courses mentioned above
- Delivered one-to-one assistance to students during practical sessions
- Delivered lectures related to laboratory experiments
- Created course plans working in close collaboration with Professor
- 1998 – present – Professor;
- Course in Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos Theory, Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča, University of Belgrade
- Course in Computational Topology, Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča, University of Belgrade
- 1998 – present PhD thesis advisor and mentor, Physics Department, University of Belgrade and Applied Mathematics Department, Technical University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Thesis supervision: Zoran Mihailović, Statistical mechanics of the Minority game, Master
degree, Physics 2005
- Mladen Nikolić, Hidden symmetries of ordinary differential equations, Master degree, Physics, 2006
- Danijela Horak, Persistent homology of complex networks, Master degree, Mathematics, 2008, Normalized Combinatorial Laplacian, PhD Mathematics 2010
- Miloš Milovanović, Self-organization in Complex Systems, Applied Mathematics, PhD 2013,
- Slobodan Maletić, Algebraic Topology of Complex Systems, PhD Physics, 2015
- Miroslav Andjelković, Algebraic topology of complex networks and topological aspects of nonlinear dynamical systems PhD Physics, 2019
Work and research experience
- 1990 – present Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča, Belgrade.
Areas of Research:
- Applications of nonlinear dynamics systems theory to fluids and plasmas
- Spatiotemporal structures and chaos theory
- Fluid and Plasma Turbulence
- Solitons and Integrable Systems
- Applications of statistical physics in economics – Econophysics
- Statistical physics of complex systems and networks
- Applied and computational topology1986 – 1988 Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča, Belgrade
Area of research:
- Applications of catastrophe theory to rainbow effect in ion channeling
- 1982-1985, University of Kentucky
Area of research:
- Solid state physics of graphite intercalation compounds
- Manager and project coordinator of projects financed by the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of SerbiaОI 101986 period:
- 2000-2005; Nonlinear modelling and dynamics of multiphase flows with applications to thermal energy systems and industry
- ОI 144022 period: 2006-2010; Nonlinear phenomena and dynamics of complex systems and fluid flows
- ОI 174014 period: 2011 – 2019; Advanced analytical, numerical and methods of analysis of applied fluid dyanmics and complex systems
- Coordinator for the Republic of Serbia and member of the managing Committee of the European Scientific programs:
- COST P10 Action “Physics of Risk”, 2004-2007.
- COST MP0901 Action “Physics of Competition and Conflict” 2008-2012.
- COST Action“ Analyzing the dynamics of information and knowledge landscapes – KNOWeSCAPE 2013-2017.
English: Fluent (reading, writing, speaking)
French: Fluent (reading, writing, speaking)
Russian: Reading and speaking
Italian: Reading and speaking
- B.S. Degree in Physics, University of Kentucky
- M.S. Degree in Physics, University Kentucky
- PhD in Physics, University of Belgrade
Meet the experts
MD, spec. in Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist, Psychodrama Trainer, EMDR Practitioner, Consultant and Trainer in Stress Management, Mind Coach, Consultant and Trainer in HR Management, Expert Consultant in PR,…PROFILE
Dr. Predrag Dugalić was born in Belgrade in 1964, where he finished primary and secondary school with excellent results (Vuk's diploma). He enrolled at the Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade…PROFILE
Case Study: Effects of the Lucha T8 device 258
Is the total number of individuals who underwent the trial treatment in the quantum medicine practice